Thursday 5 July 2007

Release Date Changed, Bribe extended


Hi, the new single has been put back to the same day as the album: 16 July. So the "bribe" scheme is extended for another week, don't miss your chance to get an exclusive unreleased track! Here is a re-cap: If you paste this code into your website, blog, MySpace or similar page, and keep it there until at least the 16th, I will send you the track:

Once you've done that, send an email to info@cylobindustries.com with "Bribe" in the subject line, your name, the www address of the website you posted it to, and which email address you want me to send the track to, if not the one you're using. (Make sure your email account can handle 5 or 6 MB...) The track will be delivered on or close to * 16 July *

If you would like me to link back to your site when the scheme is over, let me know and I'll be happy to return the favour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Chris!