Friday 2 November 2007

London UK Weekend Rave Tip Sheet

This afternoon I started feeling a bit ill, as if flu is on its way, and then in a seperate development a chunk of fake tooth fell out of my mouth, so now one of my teeth is an empty shell, and I'll have to go back to the dentists, in order to single handedly put the dentist's children through their next year of school. That's if the one remaining tooth wall doesn't collapse of its own accord. I wouldn't mind so much, at least it doesn't hurt, and pirate-style gaps in teeth are cool.

So barring any further sickness, I'll be going to witness Ceephax play live on Friday night at the Amersham Arms, New Cross. On Saturday I'd have a look in to Mike Paradinas DJing at Ginglik, Shepherds Bush, if I hadn't already bought tickets to see Roman techno legend Lory D playing a 2 hour live set at Plex in Kingsland Road.

No comments: